Sunday, July 19, 2009

Silkies and Hamburgers

I think this is really funny because a few months before I came to France, I discovered a species of chicken called the "silky" chicken. They are ridiculous looking with huge white fluff and it just so happens that the farm I am living at bought two small ones, male and female and heres a photo. Also since everyone here makes fun of my accent and says I don't speak English, I speak American so I had to find away to come back at them. All I need to do is ask anyone from France to say...hamburger. It's really funny how they try to say it, even though they really can't. Watch this ( clip ) from the newer version of the Pink Panther with Steve Martin all the way through (2 minutes) and you will see how much fun I have with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the cutting boarder by William Reeves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.