Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally...a post


Ok, sorry I haven't put anything up in a few days but I have been somewhat busy and moving into my new home at the Ferme du Boue so here we go. Since the last time I posted on here a lot has happened, unfortunately I do not have a lot of great photos to show for it since my camera has been dead but anyway I'll see what I got...well, I spent Bastille Day in Sainte Colombe which is the village I was staying in with Kate but we went to the top of the village (population 89) where her friends Alvin and Renee live. We hung outside and BBQed, you know same stuff as 4th of July. these are some photos of the little village and the church. I will have new photos of the farm I am staying at hopefully tomorrow, until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the cutting boarder by William Reeves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.