Monday, July 6, 2009

"la cuisine"


La cuisine is "the kitchen" in french, so here are some photos of our amazing quaint little kitchen. I really feel like I am living 200 years ago except add a sink, dishwasher, gas stove and oven. Its beautiful and the beam and chandelier just make it that much cooler. I have had only three meals here so far and I can honestly say already that it is some of the best, and obviously freshest food I have ever had. I mean lunch a lone knocked me out for a 3 hour nap. It's just a completely different mentality over here especially involving their food. I cant wait to get some photos up of the food.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moses, Bill. This place looks like it came out of one of my wildest dreams!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the cutting boarder by William Reeves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.