Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bunch of stuff

This is my "artsy" photo of the day...
OK this post i am pretty much just going to post photos and then tell you guys what happened since its been about 2 days since i posted, a lot has happened.

We had the Chapolards over for dinner where Kate, Jonathan and myself cooked dinner. Everyone had wine...I had beer.

After breaking down the pig earlier in the week we used different parts for different applications and this is a crap load of pate' that we jarred up and preserved for Kate's hibernation in the winter.

ROAD TRIP!

Eugenie, Camas, Jonathan and myself took a little road trip to the lake to take a dip.

We were to only one there.

After the lake we drove out to the Chapolards village for the local producers market...it was a good time.

So much food and wine, the duck confit was great, but America still has the fries thing down but keep trying France.
Im not a huge wine drinker, but if I was going to make a fool of myself dancing in front of all these people...

Angry Camas in the middle there and the Chapolard kids Jonathon and Matilda after the market, and when I say "market" I mean town party.

1 comment:

  1. So cool looking at the pix...keep em coming and stay safe. Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the cutting boarder by William Reeves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.