Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First real post!



So I guess this is my first real post and it's dinner! My roomie Steve, girlfriend Laurie (also roomie) and myself do a decent amount of cooking at our apartment here in Philly so I figured it could be a cool place to start by posting some stuff we make. On tonight's menu is pizza, individual artichoke heart margherita pizzas to be precise... have a look. Oh yeah some delicious ice cold Tecate to go along with it (the better corona in a can). Too bad Steve wasn't here to enjoy 'em
                            

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks real good, I like the size, and I really like artichokes. Where can I get the recipe? Miss you guys.



    Check this out for your blog, it is a free easy way to copyright your work that you post on your blog that I was introduced to for a class I am in. Wouldn't want anyone to steal your ideas.

    http://creativecommons.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris,
    We actually used dough that we bought from Rustica in Northern Liberties they sell dough for like a buck or two and the sauce is just canned whole tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, easy enough, fresh Mozz cheese canned artichokes and scallions @ 350. I normally like to do everything from scratch these days but everyone gets lazy. Give us a call man.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the cutting boarder by William Reeves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.