Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Final Project:

Ok so my plane was overbooked by 8 people and I was the first in line to get my seat back. Unfortunately, there were none so I got put up in a hotel near the airport. I took the wrong shuttle to the wrong hotel because every hotel has the word Ibis in it. I am here now and will be home tomorrow night thank god. Anyway, here it is the FINAL PROJECT, a compilation of all the decent photos I took throughout my stay here in France. It is about eight and a half minutes, so if you are in a rush, check it out later, otherwise enjoy, I know I did.

Note: The quality isn't too great compared to the original so I can make a copy on a CD for those who want it, for now this will have to do:

4 comments:

  1. Bill, that was awesome! Good Job. Can't wait til you get home. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,
    What a beautiful tribute to your time in France.
    You should be a chef and film maker.
    Safe travels home.
    Chef H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill, it was pleasure having you here at Camont. I hope these fast flying weeks were just an appetizer for another longer visit. Come back and really learn how to make saucisson this winter! best from bacon and your French family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am watching this slideshow late as hell, but I love it. Come to Portland soon. We'll show you a good time!

    Ca as

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the cutting boarder by William Reeves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.